Strategic Space Planner-Corporate Real Estate & Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. We’re looking for a Strategic Space Planner – a dynamic individual contributor that will be dedicated to a group of Apple business units and assist them in their current space planning needs as well as strategically plan their future moves and migrations. In this role, you’ll be tasked with being the primary point of contact to business units for their space planning and space management needs, proactively seeking new methods to streamline the delivery of RE&D’s services to your assigned business units, creating the short and long term occupancy and utilization strategies for your assigned business units, and supporting executive level reporting, analytics and strategic real estate portfolio decisions.
- 3-5 years experience in a space planner role
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Detail oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Prior space management, facility management or project management experience
- Proven experience in a client relationship management role
- Familiarity and experience with CAFM/IWMS systems
- Experience with reviewing and understanding design and construction documents
- Experience with Excel, Keynote and Numbers
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and handling high-profile client relationships
You will manage key client relationships by assisting & coordinating stakeholder needs with RE&D service groups You will gather users programmatic requirements and evaluate buildings to develop portfolio and tactical strategic plans for successfully meeting your clients space needs Develop and define space needs, migration strategies and project justifications Assist business partners to track headcount, identify discrepancies and validate forecasting to keep our space planning systems & data up-to-date You will be a key resource for internal RE&D and external business unit stakeholders to improve service delivery workflows
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.