Sr. Business Analyst, Maps Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Maps is the most popular mapping application shipped with every iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. We offer an incredible, connected experience across the Apple ecosystem – iOS, macOS, Apple Watch, tvOS, CarPlay – and are delivering the future of maps to hundreds of millions of customers across the globe. The senior business analyst will be part of the Vendor Management Organization (VMO) within Maps Operations and will be responsible for developing, managing and reporting of the budget and financials of the global Maps Operations organization.
- 7+ years of experience in modeling, analysis, budgeting and financials
- Strong written & verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Attention to details, data accuracy, and quality of output
- Problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to influence operations with solid business analysis including budget management
- Ability to present data analysis to senior leaders
- Strong Excel skills required. Experience with Tableau and SQL a plus
- Program Management experience is a plus
The individual will work with all the functional areas of Maps Operations and finance team to understand requirements, analyze historical information and model the headcount and budget required to meet the business objectives. The individual will also drive the monthly financial reviews of the operational teams and mange spend and projections against budget while constantly evaluating opportunities to reduce spend while meeting the business needs. Role requires synthesizing insights and making presentation to leadership and influencing strategic decisions with analysis. If this is your passion, background and experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Finance, Engineering or related field. Masters degree a plus.