Technical Risk Analyst, Apple Media and Services - Austin
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple is seeking a specialist Apple Media Products Technical/Business Analyst who will have a deep understanding of our developer community and payments industry. Your role will drive product advancement and operational execution that exceeds the levels of customer happiness we're known for. You’ll partner closely with engineering, EPMs, analytics, data services, and many more to remove friction from the customer experience. This role has the rare opportunity of helping optimize the world’s premiere internet services platform that’s growing at record pace.
- Expert level understanding of customers and what differentiates Apple.
- Ability to work with large datasets to extract meaningful analysis and information.
- Data modeling experience in building Logical and Physical data models
- You are hardworking and proficient on industry solutions, emerging trends, and techniques.
- Experience working with (SQL) and techniques to perform probability, link & ad-hoc analyses to improve a business.
- We are looking for a self-starter who is willing to be hands-on and find innovative solutions.
- You have a consistent track record of negotiating and influencing project execution in robust multi-functional organizations.
- Project Management and deadlines excite you, but you are calm and known for your interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Knowledge of online commerce and/or digital products is preferred.
- Experience in working in the gaming or payments industry.
- High degree of proficiency with Excel and Keynote.
- Experience in enterprise data warehousing, Tableau and Python.
Apple Media Products Business Analyst represents our Operations team on program development and business opportunities within consumer experience, app development, and payments. You are responsible for delivering intelligent and relevant assessments of risk associated with Apple Media Products. In this role you will document and present research results using strong communication skills, demonstrating your ability to use professional discretion when presenting to cross-functional teams and vendors. You will be leading and developing complex business solutions that impact our developer communities and Apple Media Products ecosystems.
Education & Experience
BA or BS in business, accounting, business management, finance, computer science, or engineering