Software QA Engineer - Claris
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about quality? The team at Claris, Inc., is searching for a Software QA Engineer. Claris is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Apple and the leader in the workspace innovation platform space. We are advancing existing technologies and developing new and exciting products. We are looking for a creative, customer-focused, technical engineer to define the testing vision for our cloud platform at Claris. Collaborate cross-functionally with teams to architect and implement a highly scalable, reliable, and maintainable test automation solution. We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual with strong technical and interpersonal skills who can contribute in a team environment.
- 7+ years of quality engineering experience in distributed systems development
- Experience testing cloud based client/server technologies
- Strong test automation development skills, tools, and framework knowledge
- Versed in modern software development methodologies
- Possess a solid understanding of CI/CD and agile SDLC concepts: TDD, continuous test, and delivery
- Skilled with git and branching processes
- Strong understanding of Jenkins infrastructure
You will be responsible for developing test automation frameworks and end-to-end tests to deliver quick, effective, and repeatable testing against our cloud platform. Coordination with cross-functional test engineering teams to ensure adequate test coverage of complex features is expected. We are looking for someone who vocalizes risk areas during the product development cycle. You will design, engineer, maintain, and execute testing solutions as the owner of one or more technology areas. Equally important is a strong aptitude for learning new technologies with a good instinct for discovering defects in a complex software ecosystem.
Education & Experience
Prefer: M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience