Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your home may be here! Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple. We are currently seeking a Writing Manager to join our corporate communications team.
- A superlative writer and stylist with experience in executive communications or other fields that emphasize institutional voice.
- An experienced organizational facilitator, working across diverse teams to advance strategic communications plans.
- A dependable communicator and creative thought partner to leaders.
- A strategic multi-tasker, prioritizing multiple projects and thriving in a dynamic environment.
- You fit well into a flexible, versatile and detail-oriented team, where we keep an eye on the big picture and find opportunities to be creative in moments of ambiguity.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in internal communications, executive communications, public affairs/relations, journalism, PR agency or other communications fields.
This role will be responsible for delivering sophisticated and finely styled writing products and other key communications. In conjunction with leaders across the organization, help craft Apple’s institutional voice, both inside and outside the organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree is required.