Primary Research, Apple TV
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is looking for an experienced primary researcher to join a small team tasked with gaining viewer feedback on original video content and marketing material. The role will work with internal & external researchers to generate and communicate key consumer insights that drive better creative and business decisions. This is an opportunity for an extremely organized, strategic, and team-oriented individual to join a rapidly growing group within one of the fastest growing divisions of Apple.
- Substantial experience as a primary researcher specifically in the entertainment industry (broadcast/cable channel, streaming platform, research vendor, TV/film studio).
- Experience and expertise with all steps of both qualitative and quantitative research projects (RFPs, survey design, recruitment, quant data analysis, focus group analysis, reporting, etc.)
- Experience with using secondary data sources, publicly available reports, and syndicated databases to generate strategic insights.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills are a must.
- Precise attention to detail; proactive, can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with thorough quality control.
- Ability to both take direction and work independently to achieve goals.
- Comfortable working with tight turnarounds and dynamic, often-changing assignments.
- Background in audience measurement, TV ratings, social measurement, or on-platform data analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of established and emerging industry vendors and understanding of their pros & cons is also a plus.
Reporting to the Primary Research Lead you will support the process of identifying key consumer insight needs across current programming, scheduling, and marketing. You will assist in the selection of the best methodology and approach for each project. You will help manage entire projects from start to finish, including but not limited to creating reports/presentations to socialize the findings. The role also requires synthesizing and enhancing information from many sources and coordinating the flow of communication with key stakeholders in a fast paced and spirited work environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent