Technology Engineering Program Manager (SW/FW/HW) - Video Engineering
San Diego, California, United States
Apple is seeking an Engineering Program Manager to join the Video Engineering EPM team. You will grasp, drive complex technically related topics and partner with the camera firmware ream on core camera/ISP technologies used in almost all Apple products and services, including those the world doesn’t know of yet!
- Program management experience taking a product through all the stages of development
- Understand and deals well with rapid changes, while remaining calm and flexible and in the face of uncertainty and/or ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills with a cross functional collaborative mindset.
- Self-motivation with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience in embedded firmware/software development with relevant hardware, firmware, software consumer product development experience is a plus.
Collaborate with multi-functional teams to drive, plan and track firmware and low level software projects to support the technology development. Build development schedule, identify critical paths, and drive project/program thorough execution. Identify and highlight technical risk areas and mitigation strategies in partnership with Apple technologists. Ensure continuous tight coordination and communication with engineering teams. Synthesize and abstract large amounts of data into concise written and verbal analyses that provide key findings, recommendations and actionable items.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or or equivalent training and experience in related field