Senior ML DNN Engineer, Perception
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and results-oriented DNN machine learning engineer to develop and integrate sophisticated autonomous systems. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative multi-platform hardware/software product.
- 3+ years of Deep learning for vision/perception domain
- 3+ years production software experience, especially collaboration with moderate to large groups of developers
- Highly experienced with ML tools and libraries (Tensorflow/Pytorch)
- Strong background in Python, C++, Linux
- Experience with modern distributed computed paradigms and platforms (AWS. MapReduce, Spark)
- Proficient understanding of algorithm and data structures
- Demonstrated creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written skills
You will design and develop state of the art DNN models for addressing complex perception tasks for an autonomous technology project. You will be concerned with the full stack of DNN development: designing and training DNN networks, write production code, develop tools and metrics for enabling DNNs on device and in production. - Passion for building great software - Passion for clean APIs, and great documentation - Passion for metrics and algorithm visualization - Deployment of Deep Learning or ML models at scale or into production - SQL and databases
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or Masters in computer science/ML equivalent professional experience.