App Store - UI Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
App Store Engineering R&D team is looking for hardworking full stack software engineers. We build internal applications that work at scale to support new products and enable workflows for the App Store. We are looking for a full stack developer who can build beautiful, fast web interfaces with cutting-edge frameworks. If you are passionate about user experience and design, we are the team for you!
- 5+ years experience in designing, implementing and supporting full stack applications preferably in Java or NodeJS.
- Experience with one or more UI frameworks like React or AngularJS.
- Deep understanding of HTTP protocol.
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues and responsive web interfaces.
- Deep understanding of development methodologies using Git and similar tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle.
- Be able to drive a project from a simple idea to an implementation.
- Be a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused attitude.
Analyze, design, code, inspect, debug, and test App Store related software solutions with emphasis on front end development. Maintain and enhance existing applications in response to new feature requests. Collaborate closely with other teams throughout the release cycle. Strong communication skills, particularly written communication.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.