ACS - Enterprise Senior Front-End Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Cloud Services (ACS) Enterprise is an organization looking to transform how organizations use Apple tools and delight customers by making it easier to get work done. We are looking for a hardworking engineer who will build technology to tackle problems for education and business. You will be given projects that will challenge your abilities and given a chance to change how our users interact with our products. Your work will be essential to solving complex problems that will have a direct and meaningful impact on both our users and the company direction. You can learn more about the products our team produces at: https://school.apple.com https://business.apple.com
- 5+ years of developing and shipping great applications
- Proven experience developing complex web apps with a strong sense of design principles
- Strong experience with React, ES2015+
- Experience with systems integration, proper architecture, API boundaries
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate in a team, bringing leadership and experience
- Passion for delivering great user experience, delivering high quality code with an attention to detail
- Great communication and collaboration skills
YOU ARE: An engineer passionate about front-end who can work on projects independently, collaborate across teams, and provide mentorship and guidance to others. You are looking to join a growing team of diverse, upbeat individuals who are on a mission to make an impact on the lives of Apple customers. YOU WILL: Bring your knowledge and expertise to develop exciting new features for our suite of web applications and help shape the architectural direction of our app. You will work in an environment that maximizes modern technologies like React, Apollo, GraphQL, and Node.js.
Education & Experience
Strong CS fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree or learned some other way, we’d love to talk with you!
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.