Enterprise Senior Customer Support Engineering Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Enterprise Services (ACES) is currently seeking candidates for a Senior Manager of Customer Support Engineering (CSE). The ACES team identifies, evaluates, resolves, and escalates technical issues and trends on behalf of Enterprise contract customers. This position is based in Austin, Texas.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in technical support; preferably supporting Enterprise customers and Apple products.
- Possess a vision for the exceptional Enterprise customer experience.
- Ability to develop and implement strategies and tactics to drive improvement in both customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Knowledge of how to use data to understand and improve business performance.
- Ability to balance the need for both creative problem-solving and efficient execution.
- Passion for developing teams, with a focus on continuous learning.
- Track record of developing strong cross-functional relationships.
- Experience leading large geographically diverse teams, including managing other managers.
- Familiarity with managing projects, ideally with 3-5 years of experience implementing cross-functional, worldwide initiatives.
This Senior Manager will lead a group of CSE managers whose teams investigate and provide high quality responses to critical technical issues. In addition to providing direction to the CSE team, this manager will be a primary point of contact for Apple Engineering, and will partner with other Apple teams across Apple to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Key responsibilities include: Lead a team of CSE managers focused on exceeding goals for Enterprise customer support. Working with CSE managers, develop and implement strategies that drive continuous improvement to the customer experience, as well as group operational efficiency. Develop and implement metrics that provide accurate insights into individual and group performance. Champion ongoing training and development of the team to improve capacity and capability. Develop strong relationships with key partners, including Account Management, Systems Engineering, Consulting Engineering, and Product Development. Intervene as appropriate in customer escalations to address concerns; act as the interface to senior Apple leaders to provide updates on escalations. Promote awareness of Customer Support Engineering and the unique value the group provides.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; Master's or higher degree in a related field a plus.
- This position requires some domestic and international travel