Finance Project Lead, Services & Infrastructure
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, our ideas have a way of becoming top selling products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Services and Infrastructure (S&I) Finance is looking for an experienced project lead to support global product development, new business opportunities, business and geographic expansions and other platform initiatives. This role requires substantial cross-functional interaction with the S&I Finance team, Product Marketing, Engineering, Project Management, Shared Services (GBS), Global Finance Projects, Tax, Legal, Treasury and other corporate finance teams, and business counterparts in other parts of Apple.
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience and understanding of the full business cycle from customer purchase, procurement, and financial reporting.
- Experience in project management (PLC) and project documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, high-pressure and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Ability to think strategically on critical business issues, and to simultaneously act tactically to execute against them.
- Strong team orientation and collaborative style. Flexible attitude and an ability to get involved in the details while maintaining a wider view.
- Excellent process management, planning and organizational skills. Resilient and determined to ensure projects and deliverables are achieved.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance and to identify the best possible outcome for customers and partners.
Global responsibilities that covers the iTunes store: Music/Video, iOS Apps, Mac Apps, eBooks, Subscriptions, Gift Cards and payment methods. The role includes the ability to prepare appropriate project documents, effectively and clearly communicate project status, manage project risk and provide post launch support. DUTIES: - Participate on S&I project teams and coordinate with SMEs across the company to achieve Services business, Apple Finance, and Corporate objectives. - Internally manage and facilitate the Project Life Cycle phases for each project. - Define, communicate, and document project and product requirements: Business Requirements Document (BRD), Accounting Flows, User Acceptance Test Scripts (UAT), etc. - Define, oversee and manage master data elements for customers, vendors, products, GL, and reporting hierarchies.
Education & Experience
BS degree required or equivalent practical experience within accounting, finance, and general business processes