AI/ML - Publications Program Manager, Machine Learning Community
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple’s AI/ML organization is looking for a Program Manager to partner with leaders across the company in the ownership, process improvement, and execution of the paper publication process for the Apple Machine Learning community. This role requires the ability to build strong relationships, initiate robust change management, and coordinate across cross-functional partners. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
- Experience in Machine Learning technologies.
- Relevant experience in academic publishing.
- Solid experience with leading, organizing and executing core programs with rolling deadlines.
- Extraordinary relationship management skills with the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels in the organization.
- Possess natural curiosity to drive the next levels of business questions and insights and not afraid to ask questions.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to filter and distill important information for the right audience.
To be successful, you will be eliminating barriers to your team's success, clearly communicating their work to all partners and ensuring the big picture stays in focus while digging into the details on specific issues. RESPONSIBILITIES - Identify project scope, constraints, dependencies, and risks and execute projects to completion. - Organize and drive program steering committee and program coordinators, to include regular meetings, roles and responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables. - Drive management of tooling improvements, documentation, and trainings. - Define requirements and responsibilities for participants of the publication program, as well as onboarding experience and award program. - Gather and communicate project status, metrics, and key results clearly to leadership and executive team. - Be clear, concise, and effective in written and verbal communications.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent and 3+ years of industry experience required