Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you have a passion for developing and delivering training for the coolest products on the market? If that’s you, we should talk. As an AppleCare Training Instructor, you will develop and deliver course content for our revolutionary products. The position requires you to demonstrate proven instructional design and delivery skills that meet the requirements of the adult learner in both classroom and distance learning settings. You’ll work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced dynamic environment that demands high quality, creativity and consistency. This position is located on our campus in Austin, Texas.
- Proficient in one or more of the following areas: Mac, iOS, Creative Media apps (Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, iMovie, iPhoto, etc.), and/or Media Services (Music, App Store, etc.)
- Recent experience as an Advisor, Senior Specialist, or Team Manager preferred
- Requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead multiple projects within tight timeframes
- Previous experience developing content and/or training in a customer service or technical support contact center
- Knowledge and understanding of instructional design process for both classroom based, online and virtual training environments
- Proven skills using word processor and presentation software applications to include Pages and Keynote
- Available for periodic travel for up to 2-3 weeks at a time.
- Occasional night and weekend support may be required.
We deliver New Advisor Training (NAT) and other AppleCare training courses with excellent evaluation results. Responsibilities include: Deliver content following assigned lesson plans for classroom and virtual learning, using training aids and equipment. Ensure training is innovative, engaging and on the cutting edge of training technology. Effectively use multiple visual aids to enhance delivery and reinforce lesson content. Actively engage students and provide appropriate feedback. Direct classroom interaction to create an environment conducive to learning. Create experiential activities geared towards adult learners. Work closely with subject matter experts and Content Developers on developing training content for course portfolios.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent