Bluetooth Partner Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters. We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. We are looking for a motivated Bluetooth Partner Engineer with an ability to seek solutions to unusual problems with valued interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills. Comfortable presenting data to a variety of audiences (including executive leadership) in both technical and business environments.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on large scale projects.
- Deep knowledge of the Bluetooth specifications, including core specification and key profiles: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP and MAP.
- Proficient in using Bluetooth tools (Ellisys or Teledyne OTA).
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, aptitude for identifying software defects.
- Self motivated, assertiveness.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, who seeks to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers
- Travel time: once per month including domestic and international.
- Building and fostering Bluetooth technical relationships with automotive partners worldwide. - Driving Bluetooth interoperability related topics and debugging activities. - Managing partner feedback for release and beta software. - Attending test events and hosting workshops.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, EECS, or equivalent experience.