Sales Operations Manager – Education, Government & Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
- Demonstrated ability leading sales planning and business operations; or similar experience in finance or analytics functions, leading across diverse teams that balanced between delivering on short-term revenue goals, while seeing around corners to enable future growth.
- Deep experience working for technology companies and in fast-growing sales environments.
- Proven track record in managing complex cross-functional/organizational initiatives concurrently.
- Adept at understand business financials and are able to translate and determine which drive investment decisions within the company or function.
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and own the hard calls.
- You are someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike.
- You recognize and take onboard, perspectives, by listening and commit to what is right, in order to move forward as “One Apple”
- You are persistent and strive for excellence in everything you do
- Ability to influence the right people, at all levels and functions in the company.
- You keep confidences and work selflessly to always do what’s best for Apple.
In this role you will drive sales initiatives, projects, analyses and you will lead a diverse team responsible for optimizing sales output and efficiency across a multi-billion dollar business. You will govern, manage, and execute a portfolio of programs and projects crucial to the successful execution of sales planning & operational excellence. You will design and build a suite of dashboards that are consumable for multiple levels of management, e.g. executive dashboards, and detailed reporting of KPIs You will drive the development of “self-serve" analytics tools and data products to enable insights discovery at lightning speed and scale. You will also automate and scale existing analysis methods, institute innovative approaches and practices that advance modeling and analysis frameworks.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.