Software Engineer in Test - Apple Cloud
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test with a passion for automation and development to ultimately ensure a surprise and delight our users. We are a group of hard-working engineers that don multiples hats: coder, hacker, debugger, and most importantly, customer advocate. We are seeking someone who is passionate about working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities. Your background should be a good blend of programming and automating. You are dedicated, motivated, and willing to switch context in a heartbeat. You are creative and inspired to invent new ways to analyze and build better products.
- Software QA/black box testing experience
- Strong hands-on experience with web applications and native iOS and Mac OS applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills with other cross functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a flexible role
Cloud Services (ACS) are unique, in the industry. Small teams at Apple accomplish more than larger teams elsewhere. We do this with a unique blend of technical skill, dedication, and an ability to coordinate across many teams. This results in a vibrant, exciting, and at many times challenging work environment. - We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test willing to wear multiples hats: coder, hacker, debugger, and most importantly, customer advocate. We are seeking someone who is passionate about working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities. - Your background should be a good blend of manual testing and automating. You are dedicated, motivated, and willing to switch context in a heartbeat. You have the ability to work autonomously or collaboratively.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here... Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more. Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.