Deep learning Research Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Deep Learning Research engineer will work in a small and dynamic team to design and implement cutting edge computer vision algorithms for Apple products.
- 2+ Years of industry experience in applied research in the field of deep learning and computer vision
- Experience in Deep Learning in one of the following: object detection, segmentation, tracking, pose estimation, action recognition
- Nice to have: Experience in Deep Learning for action recognition, object tracking. Domain adaptation, uncertainty prediction
- Solid Python skills and deep understanding of deep learning frameworks and workflow
- Experience in working with large data sets and developing infrastructure pipelines
- Strong fundamentals in 3D geometry is a plus
The Video Computer Vision group is looking for a Deep Learning Research engineer. In this position, you will work together with similar minds in a unique development team where your skills and expertise will be put into the Apple products.
Education & Experience
PhD (or masters with at least 2 years working experience) in machine learning, computer vision, or robotics vision,