Software Test Engineer - Computer Vision
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Video Computer Vision org is a centralized applied research and engineering organization responsible for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across Apple products. We balance research and product to deliver Apple quality, state-of-the-art experiences, innovating through the full stack, and partnering with HW, SW and ML teams to influence the sensor and silicon roadmap that brings our vision to life. Examples include FaceID, Animoji/Memoji, Scene Understanding, People Understanding and Positional Tracking (VIO/SLAM).
- 3+ years experience as a Software Test Engineer
- Passion for quality, outstanding attention to detail
- Proven hands on experience with manual testing
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing terminology and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to describe and document clearly
- Comfortable working with technical teams specialized in a variety of disciplines
- Experience with computer vision, video processing, or image evaluation software preferred
As a Software Test Engineer in this role, you will work world-class computer vision engineerings and software engineers in test to understand the algorithms you will support. You will be responsible for crafting and developing comprehensive test plans, investigate behaviors and gather diagnostic data to track issues to their source.
Education & Experience
BS or MS CS/CE/EE (or equivalent)