UI / Front End Engineer - Apple Employee Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here... At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. What inspires you? Creating something new and finding solutions to complex problems? Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Corporate Systems team is about to embark on one of its biggest transformation initiatives. The program comprises a complete transformation of a custom built system to a cloud platform. We are looking for a Integrations Engineers to work on the Integrations track with our team of high-performing software engineers. Our teams foster a collaborative environment with creative, smart and fun people using state of the art technologies. Engineering excellence is expected. Come join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity in building solutions for Apple that has worldwide impact.
- 5+ years of Software development experience designing and building complex, large scale Web applications.
- Experience building pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces on the web
- Deep understanding of Web development including security and API integration
- Create design patterns in Web UI that are reusable, cross-browser compatible, and responsive
- Strong understanding of TypeScript and the latest ECMAScript standards
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixins, partials, functions, etc) and usage in large scale applications
- Understanding of web analytics, accessibility, standards, and SEO techniques
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborating across teams.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams located in different locations
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field plus 5+ years experience or MS/PhD degree plus 3+ years experience, or equivalent.
- Having any of the following are definite pluses for this role:
- Experience with non-relational, NoSQL databases and various data-storage systems is a big plus.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- User interface and user experience development
- Full-stack development experience