Programmatic Activation Specialist
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is in search of an experienced Digital Marketing Programmatic Activation Specialist to join the Apple Services Digital Marketing team in Culver City, Los Angeles. As an Activation Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and managing programmatic campaigns in The Trade Desk, Adwords and DV360. You will be responsible for campaign management, while finding ways to constantly improve performance through optimization. Your focus will be on in-depth analysis leading to actionable insights, trend spotting, execution, pacing and performance of the programmatic channel. You will work cross-functionally to compile and communicate key insights and offer recommendations to stakeholders at all levels of seniority, while helping to craft how global marketing programs are measured within the programmatic channel. On this team, you will work across Apple’s suite of Services: Apple Music, TV+, Apple Card, Apple Arcade, Apple Podcasts, Apple Books, Apple News+, iCloud and more. You will work hand-in-hand with the programmatic channel lead, marketing strategists, multiple media agencies, data, and business teams to deliver end to end execution and performance management of programmatic media campaigns. You’ll have experience defining and measuring short and long-term marketing success across programmatic media, and have a strong passion for data storytelling.
- 4+ years of experience in a Digital Media Agency or Demand Side Platform, a minimum of 3 years media buying experience
- Expertise in DSP platforms (e.g Trade Desk, DV360, Adwords)
- Expertise in display and video platform buying
- Experience with SSP/Ad Exchange platforms and in-depth experience with Private Marketplace setup, management and curation.
- Expert level understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches across media buying platforms
- Experience with third-party brand safety providers (e.g IAS, MOAT, DV)
- Detailed knowledge of challenges for mobile in-app and programmatic media buying
- Ability to build strategic bespoke plans to reach target audiences and deliver media objectives
- Proficiency in excel, tableau and keynote
- Strong data analyzation, visualization and presentation skills
- Understanding of marketing attribution & measurement
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to build close relationships within and across teams
- Doubleclick Certification desired but not required
- A passion and curiosity for digital media
- Excellent social, oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of subscription business preferred
You will be responsible for the tactical planning, launch, management and optimization of Apple Services programmatic media campaigns. In-depth data analysis will be required to understand performance beyond top line metrics and guide your campaign decisioning. You will be expected to demonstrate clear and thorough understanding of display and video advertising, while delivering strategic campaigns to successfully hit directed KPIs. Validating campaign performance through strategic testing will be vital to creating successful storytelling of the value of programmatic media buying practices. In order to accomplish these goals you will need to have expertise and continued education of specific biddable media platforms like Trade Desk and DV360 as well as the overall programmatic media landscape.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required; 3+ years of media activation experience required.