Senior Platform Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you like the idea of running global services that are used by millions of passionate people all over the world? Imagine what you could do here! Now is the perfect time to join the growing Apple Media Products (AMP) Bigdata Efficiency team at Apple. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at one of our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards forward-thinking and hard working individuals. And none of us here would have it any other way!
- 5+ years working on distributed systems
- Coding experience using Java, Scala, Rust or similar languages
- Experience with Spark, Kafka & Cassandra a huge plus
- Experience supporting mission-critical systems
- Set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
AMP Bigdata Efficiency team is looking for software engineers to build large scale distributed systems. Engineers should have a strong data structure and algorithm background, and proficiency in statically typed languages such as Java, Rust, or Scala.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related field with 5+ years of industry experience, or equivalent