WW Payments Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Payments Marketing is seeking a Senior Marketer to lead alternative payments marketing initiatives. This role requires a highly skilled marketer to set priorities and develop a strategic marketing plan for the payment funnel. This role will work cross functionally and collaboratively with the App Store and other internal marketing groups to jointly drive offer programs to drive adoption of partner payments. Additionally, the WW Payments Marketing Manager will work closely with international marketing teams to ensure execution of locally relevant strategies to drive payments usage while promoting Apple Services. The WW Payments Marketing Manager will analyze strategic opportunities, define programs, develop, deploy, and measure success. An important aspect of the role is consolidation of efforts with other marketers at Apple to deliver consistent programs, leveraging the strength of Apple creative communications.
- Ability to strategize, prioritize, plan, and execute projects successfully
- Proven cross-functional influential leadership
- Ability to organize and articulate ideas into easy to consume presentations and briefs
- Fosters trust and relationships at all levels in the organization
- Strong organizational agility
- Global thinker who performs well in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving skills
Analyze and assess business and marketing needs to define strategy. Develop Payments Playbook for marketing with approved GTM strategies, assets and communications. Work cross-functionally with App Store and Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV+ and other services to develop rich campaigns. Drive and measure success from core team in WW, setting KPIs, running analytics, etc. Act as key contributor to new country planning. Assess program efficacy and efficiency and incorporate changes to improve results. Manage coordinated Program launches with international BD and marketing and channel partners.
Education & Experience
B.A/B.S in Marketing or similar 10-15 years of experience in marketing, particularly in payments realm