Head of Marketing Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Apple is seeking experienced, entrepreneurial leaders with a passion for marketing technologies to help grow its services. The Head of Marketing Platforms will work with a wide variety of teams to design, develop, connect and implement technology solutions to enable and enhance meaningful conversations with our customers, in our apps and through our many communication channels.
- We are looking for a seasoned team builder with an inclusive, collaborative management style that engenders trust, develops credibility and elevates morale. Someone with great strategic and creative instincts.
- 10+ years Product Management experience with entire product development cycle from concept to introduction.
- Experience in both product management and marketing with a working knowledge of Machine Learning concepts highly desired.
- You should be a well-established product leader who is able to adapt to the culture of a dynamic company easily and apply personal judgments and creativity to reinforce and build Apple’s brand equity.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between subscription business owners, marketers, and technical teams with a consistent focus on the customer experience.
- Experience building platforms from the ground up with a keen eye for user interface
- Experience working cross-functionally to define product strategy and roadmap, craft positioning, and define marketing activities.
- Marketing expertise and personal attributes such as good judgment, business insight, balance, objectivity, teamwork, quiet confidence, integrity and trustworthiness.
- A consistent record of building new capabilities in a complex enterprise environment
- Your deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology will make you a valued member of our team.
- Direct and lead the strategy and evolution of the Services Marketing communication and A/B testing platforms. Be the internal champion for product evolution and intelligent process solutions. - Establish and evangelize the roadmap and act as driving force behind the work at all levels, across all functions. - Work with business partners, other product managers, and engineering to gather functional and technical requirements around customer needs and internal system architecture. - Lead a team of product managers who gather needs and use cases from various teams, and identify necessary key capabilities that translate into generic extensible platform capabilities across multiple businesses and channels. - Be responsible for identifying and leading platform and business process re-engineering opportunities. - You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in Marketing and/or equivalent work experience preferred