Finance Development Program (FDP) Internship
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with teams who are building innovative products that delight customers. We hire quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and can-do thinking. Apple has opportunities for students who are passionate about pursuing careers in Corporate Finance. As an intern, you will learn, grow, and contribute to Apple’s business while working on exciting projects alongside top Finance professionals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Strong at multi-tasking
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Be a self-starter
- 3.0 minimum GPA
As a Finance intern, you’ll support a specific area of Apple’s business, such as: AppleCare, Financial Services, Internet Software & Services, Marketing, Operations, R&D, Retail, Sales, Worldwide Financial Planning & Analysis, and more. During the summer, you could: Analyze financial performance by highlighting trends and anomalies Streamline reporting through the use of databases such as Tableau or with Excel macros Partner with cross functional groups and business partners to analyze the business Provide insights and recommendations for operational improvements and innovations Assist with close procedures After completing a summer internship in Cupertino, successful Finance interns will be eligible for an offer into Apple’s highly desirable Finance Development Program (FDP). The FDP is a two-year rotational program providing entry-level talent with an opportunity to gain breadth through typically six to eight diverse experiences in Apple Finance in Cupertino, CA. Upon completion, FDPs move into non-rotating Financial Analyst roles within Apple.
Education & Experience
Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or related field, graduating December 2021 - Summer 2022.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Visa sponsorship is not offered at this time.