Analyst, Retail Market Development, Apple Trade In Program
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Apple Retail is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Retail Market Development team as the analyst for one of Retail’s most strategic sales programs, Apple Trade In. The Market Development team is responsible for identifying, implementing and driving revenue programs that attract new customers and drive upgrades and customer retention at Retail. As a member of the team, you will play a key role in contributing to the performance and success of the Apple Trade In program.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytic and problem-solving powerhouse with the ability to look at data and highlight trends
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture while working with ambiguity
- A team player with the ability to work with cross-functional teams across Apple
- Detail oriented, highly motivated and organized
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Very strong Excel skills; experience with Tableau is a plus
- 3+ years of experience
Perform ad hoc analysis to understand the program performance and KPIs. Assist with driving critical leadership update decks and QBRs. Perform analysis of global Trade In performance to both identify best practices to influence current results and inform future decisions. Contribute to the development of enhancements and changes to the program through building business cases, and creating “pitch decks” and presentations. Partner with the finance and analytics teams to drive program reporting strategies and analytics roadmap. Own market development reporting and market/competitive analysis. Assist with various ad hoc projects to support the Trade In program including pricing operations and detailed excel analysis to inform our pricing strategy.
Education & Experience