WTE QA Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you are passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team.
- 7+ years of experience as a QA Engineer/Developer.
- Solid understanding of cellular technologies, protocols and procedures.
- Hands on experience on commercial test simulators and test systems such as: Anritsu, RS, Keysight call boxes for lab validation.
- Deep knowledge of Cellular Radio Standards (5G NR, LTE, etc).
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with testing cellular technologies (5G, LTE, UMTS, CDMA, IMS etc).
- Excellent scripting skills for test case development with simulators/callbox. Experienced in test automations.
- Proven ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product.
- Validated understanding of SQA methodologies & practices.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting/debugging/reproducing issues.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects across many teams.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers
The WTE Quality team is looking for a motivated, highly technical Cellular QA Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the latest Wireless products. Your focus will be testing Cellular/LTE and Telephony functionality in Apple’s innovative devices. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.