Computational Photography Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Camera Incubation Group is looking for an engineer to work on implementation of Computational Photography features, and transforming ground breaking ideas into revolutionary features in our next generation of cameras.
- Very strong GPU programming skills (Metal or CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCL)
- Object oriented programming (C++, Objective C)
- Experience with SoC
- SW design, architecture and debugging
- Very good optimization skills, performance and power monitoring
- Experience with version control and continuous integration
- Good communication
- Able to work in a cross functional environment
The candidate will implement computational photography algorithms for video processing for the next generation of Apple products. The main challenge is to design some software of production quality level combining excellent video quality and sustainable performance in a very constrained mobile system. The position requires a good understanding at a system level and communication with different teams (algorithms, firmware and driver, sensors, SoC).