Creative Producer, Awards
Culver City, California, United States
On the Apple TV+ Awards team, we are working and collaborating with team leaders to creative awards campaigns. This Senior Creative Producer role will focus on leading a team on FYC branding and artwork to be used across all global multi-platform campaigns for original programming. You'll maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensure that work delivers against Apple standards. A deep passion for television, film, and pop culture is a requirement. A deep knowledge of the awards landscape is required. Are you ready to do your life's best work?
- The right candidate will have at least 10 years of experience leading content production with an innate ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, and uphold our creative vision.
- You are highly organized, proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable. You can think strategically and solve problems independently. You can ‘see around the corner' and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges.
- Experience working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life
- Experience being the face of creative production to external vendors and executives alike.
- Understanding of the impact of production decisions on both creative output and your cross functional partner's business's.
- You are an authority at handling expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise. In this role, you will be responsible for leading end-to-end content creation and production processes initiatives.
- Experience managing clear briefs to ensure that key internal and external partners are aligned. Demonstrated experience crafting and informing SOW's with the ability to properly assess and inform burn.
- Ability to independently handle budgets and agency relationships.
- Ability to build relationships with Marketing and Product counterparts to ensure that the creative that is being developed is thoughtful of all channel partner needs.
- Experience managing FYC campaigns
Lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs Lead projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative, expediently lead day-to-day concerns and troubleshooting of production challenges Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure we're delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation Plan, manage, and communicate internal and external briefs and workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables. You'll have a focused approach to leading your projects, but maintain the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.