AI/ML-Senior Software Engineer, Siri - Domains Messages
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people find their favorite movies and TV shows, watch sports, listen to music, interact with their smart home and much more! Work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join Siri's Domains team at Apple. This team is searching for outstanding engineers who are passionate about building life changing new experiences on one of the fastest growing platforms in the world. The Siri Domains team is looking for someone with a combination of strong technical skills and desire to improve quality of customer features. We’re looking for the right person who can collaborate with other specialists and teams in several technical areas to help improve and standardize standard methodologies, through code, tests and processes. You should be able to act in a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving priorities and have a thirst for new technology.
- Experienced with iOS App Development, and have shipped mobile Apps.
- Working experiences and deep understanding of large scale software, object-oriented design, performance optimization, and multi-threading on mobile platforms.
- Strong object-oriented programming (Objective-C, C++, and Swift), developed easy-to-read and easy-to-maintain code, and worked in full Software Development Process.
- Experienced with Test Driven Development (TDD), Agile (Scrum or Kanban), working within a distributed team and fast pace development environment, ability to work collaboratively and dynamically.
- Excellent communication skills, and thrive in a collaborative team environment, strong problem solving skills, fresh ideas, and self-starter.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and self-starter.
- 7+ years of shown experience
Are you interested in being responsible for providing and implementing new features supporting Siri Domain Messages? Than this may be the role for you! You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates outstanding solutions to deliver engineering perfection by partnering with a variety of multi-functional teams cross the company You will prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles, remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty, and collaborate to deliver excellent results for time-critical issues within given specifications You will work to improve the performance and reliability of all Siri experiences You will create tools and frameworks that the entire Siri product can benefit from You will be a technical leader to team members
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent