Software Engineering Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Would you like to help lead developers build quality products to seamlessly work with iPhones quickly? The Apple Ecosystem Tools team is looking for a Software Engineering Manager. Our team has helped developers and manufacturers bring CarPlay, HomeKit, AirPlay 2, GymKit, and more to our customers! We develop macOS and iOS apps used by many Apple engineers and third party manufacturers to debug and certify products to meet specification, and maintain business workflow web application to streamline the certification process. Come join us!
- Multiple years of experience leading technical teams, and helping team members grow in their careers
- Excellent cross-functional communication and influence skills
- Strong roadmap planning and execution skills
- Meaningful software engineering skills to guide technical decisions
- Track record of delivering commitments on schedule
- Proactive and analytical approach
• Lead multiple software development teams to deliver a wide variety of tools at the protocol level up through database and web services interfaces. • Proactively engage cross functional teams to determine feature roadmap and drive project deliveries to meet demands of the many ecosystem programs. • Lead discussions on requirements, architecture, design, implementation, and validation. • Provide technical leadership and mentorship to engineers and team leads. Coach and mentor team members for career development. • Communicate project goals, top issues, risks, critical landmarks to cross functional partners and senior leadership throughout project development. • Be a part of continuously improving and growing the long-term capabilities of the team.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience