Sr Program Manager, Servicing Operations - Apple Pay & Wallet
Austin, Texas, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re drawn by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments launched by Apple five years ago. It is rapidly growing and recently launched Apple Card – a new kind of credit card, built by Apple. Apple Card is founded on simplicity, transparency and privacy, and crafted to help customers lead a healthier financial life. Apple Card has been the most successful credit launch in history, and we’re just getting started. We are seeking an experienced Payments & Consumer Cards Servicing specialist, to help drive and support the evolution of the business, working in lockstep with internal and external business partners. You should have significant experience in customer servicing, business chat automation and partner operations. This role is full-time and is located in our Austin, Texas office.
- Singular focus on customer experience and a demonstrated experience in payments and financing
- Strong experience in credit card operations functions, including various servicing channels, business analytics and operational health
- Develop scalable processes to reliably drive strong servicing results across programs/services, focusing on CSAT, Contact avoidance, QA, first contact resolution etc.
- Enhance Business Chat Experience, Automation and expansion across wallet services
- Experience in agent/operational readiness, servicing tools, facilitating insights, and driving improvements to the customer and agent experience
- Drive improvements on existing programs to improve the servicing experience across Apple Card and Apple Cash
- Work with internal partners to further improve product experiences that lead to better servicing outcomes
- Create the Apple culture within partner servicing and support organizations
- Strong understanding of support structures, practices, and operations
- Adept at identifying developing trends and quickly developing solutions
- Driving and delivering standard methodologies on documentation, approach to problem solving, and establishing a framework
- Aptitude for driving methodical improvements using qualitative and quantitative data to inform solutions
- Identifying root cause of problems, and ability to identify, proposing, and recommending innovative solutions to diverse partners
- Solid ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels
- Strong sense of empathy for external partners you are supporting
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
In this role, it is essential that you develop a strong working relationship with each of your partners. You should be an excellent communicator who is self-motivated and is comfortable working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment. You will work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups as well as with external partners, to improve the quality of our services and efficiency and scalability of our operations.
Education & Experience
- B.A./B.S. EE/CS or equivalent required, MBA preferred - Minimum 8 years of professional experience required