Product Manager, Customer Interfaces
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Advertising Platforms is redefining advertising on mobile devices while reaching hundreds of millions of iPhone and iPad users around the world. With Apple News and Search Ads, advertisers and publishers get access to the most engaged consumers in the market. We’re looking for an extraordinary Product Manager to join our Search Ads business. Are you interested in making a difference in how digital advertising will work in a privacy-centric world? We are looking for an experienced, hardworking, and charismatic product manager to focus on evolving our developer interfaces. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with designing and testing user interfaces for advertisers; both UI and via API. A background in online performance based advertising platforms or as a performance marketer is highly preferred.
- Ability to craft a meaningful strategy around customer/developer experience.
- Strong product sense and a mature sense of what it means to deliver a great customer experience to developers via UI and/or API.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with at least one entire product development cycle from concept to introduction. Experience with consumer and/or advertising products and technologies for mobile platforms is strongly preferred.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams to define and drive product strategy and roadmap
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence with others to achieve results across a large matrixed organization
- Ability to clearly articulate product vision, product strategy and requirements to stakeholders, engineering and internal business partners
- Self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of ownership and accountability
Act as product owner for features and enhancements for your partner engineering teams. Set up product backlogs and ensure priorities align with Ad Platforms goals. Work closely with Engineers to enable them to identify the critical path, prioritize and execute upon requirements. Developing new product business cases, market and competitive analysis, product requirements documentation, and high-level release and go-to-market plans Define product features/enhancements and communicate requirements to UX design and engineering teams via clearly written requirements documents, diagrams, and concise verbal communication Serve as a resource for internal team that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs Develop clear user personas and detailed use cases to help solidify product definition. Design and build advertiser experiences using your intuition for great UI / UX and API interfaces for our programmatic customers. Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas that will deliver business objectives and customer benefits. Build strong relationships and drive cross-functional alignment on product priorities and product deliverables. Coordinate with other product managers to integrate development timelines (including customer interfaces, algorithms and data platform) Define, prioritize and deliver product roadmap and product features based on business requirements and customer needs. Measure resulting outcomes and continuously improve through future iterations and initiatives. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with business project teams, senior management and key team members. Overseeing the development, delivery and deployment of the solution Collaborate with go-to-market teams on the delivery strategy and plans
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred