San Francisco, California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Advertising Platforms is redefining advertising on mobile devices while reaching hundreds of millions of iPhone and iPad users around the world. With Apple News and Search Ads, advertisers and publishers get access to the most engaged consumers in the market. We’re looking for an extraordinary Client Partner to join our Search Ads business. Launched in 2016, Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search in the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers.
- We are seeking an experienced Search Ads - Client Partner with a real passion for B2B sales to join our Marketing Platforms team to help businesses with promotion and discovery across Apple Services. You have very strong communication and inter-personal skills, you are highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have the ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives.
- You have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets in the mobile and app developer space with performance type advertisers and agencies.
- 5 years experience in performance media sales with at least 2 years experience using a self-serve type platform
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem and in particular the gaming and developer space
- Deep understanding of how Performance Advertisers go to market and measure success
- Strategic selling aptitude working with performance advertisers as well as advertising agencies
- Excellent communication and presentations skills - both in person and over the phone
- You possess strong collaboration skills and you're able to work in a dynamic, exciting environment
EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND POSITIVE DEMEANOR Track record of overachievement Manage relationships with clients and agencies in the performance marketing space Maintain high level of outreach via email, phone and meetings to ensure a strong business pipeline Develop a strategy for long-term success across your portfolio of clients & prospects ACT AS A THOUGHT-LEADER WITH BOTH CLIENTS AND AGENCIES Work closely with your Manager & Platform Specialist team to ensure proper execution and alignment with customer objectives Use internal & external data sets to understand how to best help grow your customers business
Education & Experience
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN A RELATED FIELD OR EQUIVALENT