Accountant/Financial Analyst - Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
AC Wellness Network LLC is a subsidiary of Apple Inc. and is the dedicated management services organization (MSO) for AC Wellness, a dedicated independent medical group that serves Apple Wellness Centers in Santa Clara Valley. Our mission is to deliver the world’s best healthcare experiences for Apple employees. The MSO is looking to add an Accountant/Financial Analyst to the team.
- 3+ years of accounting and financial analysis experience
- Experience in development of monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in managing databases with large data sets is essential
- Advanced Excel skills
You will provide day-to-day accounting and analytical support for financial reporting and accounting processes. Tasks and responsibilities to include: - assembling requested financial and statistical data sets and generating internal managerial financial reports - partnering with the business to provide timely and accurate financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes - developing strong working relationships across the business and finance organization - maintaining general ledgers - handling receivables and payables - making approved adjustments to financial data, month-end close activities, bank reconciliation, client and intra-company invoicing - balancing employee compensation plan calculations To achieve the aforementioned tasks, you will need to interact with a broad range of key partners, such as the Financial tools team, AR, AP, Treasury and Benefits. In addition, you will assist with the design, execution, and monitoring of internal controls, finance policies and procedures to ensure compliance with US GAAP.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- - CPA Preferred
- - Wellness care/health space background is preferred
- - SAP, Excel, and Accounting Software knowledge preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.