Direct Marketing Specialist/Technical Producer, Apple TV+
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Direct Marketing Specialist/Technical Producer, to join the Direct Marketing team. This person will execute our global direct marketing programs to help customers discover and engage with our Apple TV+ content and drive business growth.
- 2+ years of experience in Direct Marketing, with experience in email or push notifications programs.
- Passion for customer-centric experiences and communications
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Experience working with and managing vendors such as digital/creative agencies
- Strong organizational and project management skills with relentless attention to detail
- Adept at building and leveraging relationships
- Ability to lead and be part of cross-functional teams.
- Worked on large international teams is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Positive attitude and dedication to success
You will share in the team’s responsibility for executing the Direct Marketing strategy across Apple’s TV+ initiatives, working globally with partners. You will collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, editorial, operations, and design to get our Apple TV+ Direct Marketing campaigns out to Apple customers. Ultimately, you’ll be a key partner in creating an amazing customer experience with personalized content and positively impacting business growth. Take ownership of flawless end-to-end campaign global execution. This includes defining and managing timelines cross-functionally to ensure that campaigns are set up accurately, deployed on-time, and any issues are resolved in a timely manner. Trafficking copy and artwork for several global marketing programs through pre-determined internal review channels and ensuring all edits and comments are communicated to internal partners. Ensure direct marketing programs are consistent with brand standards. Perform day to day operational support tasks including campaign set up, reporting and maintenance. Own production briefs, and work with the creative team to generate all necessary assets for marketing campaigns and with the email production team to insure campaigns are built to spec. Organize internal documents, reports, and creative assets Proactively improve internal processes to increase accuracy and efficiencies Knowledge of digital marketing analytics and an innate curiosity and real passion for data Understanding of campaign execution end-to-end in support of digital subscription services
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.