Product Manager - Secrets Management
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Do you like to be around people who love technology, and you like to be around technology that loves people? Apple offers a work environment unlike any other. There's the typical job. Punch in, push paper, punch out, repeat. Then there's a career at Apple. Where you're encouraged to defy routine. To explore the far reaches of the possible. To travel uncharted paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because around here, changing the world just comes with the job description. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This role is best suited for someone passionate about building an extraordinary Secrets Management service. You should have expertise and experience in core security technologies and understand what it takes to manage business critical software. Understanding practical implementations of cryptographic security concepts in key management is key.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Solid technical acumen; understanding of secrets management in an Enterprise environment a plus
- Empathy, humility, and curiosity
- Capable of effective and data-driven prioritization of resources
- Ability to simplify and clearly explain complex ideas
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills geared towards developing and exercising cross-functional influence
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills
- Passionate about user experience; strong foundation in user research, story-writing, and persona creation
- Ability to organize and coalesce diverse partner goals into a shared desirable outcome
You will create useful and useable products with a strong focus towards security and compliance. Duties will include creating the product story, prioritizing the product backlog and roadmap, performing research to gain a deep understanding of users, and writing Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) in close collaboration with engineering. You will ensure awareness of product releases and features as well as assist with product documentation and presentation. You will focus on customer support strategy. In this role, you will collaborate with multiple teams in multiple organizations to ensure product success. You are able to understand and forecast future needs, developing an efficient and effective product strategy to meet those needs. This role will conduct user research, define strategy and product design, identify and prioritize requirements, and lead all aspects of execution of product roadmap. You will work closely with Apple engineers and users to support software releases with an aim towards improvement and extraordinary functionality.
Education & Experience
BS degree preferred.