ALAC Digital Channel Development Leader
Coral Gables, Florida, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
- Conduct partner assessments and work closely with the sales team to build partner account plans and roadmaps.
- Setup new digital models, programs, and monitoring metrics.
- Facilitate rollout of new digital initiatives such as customer experience programs, systems, and tools to top partners.
- Measure & optimize Apple’s Customer experience and program performance with testing roadmaps.
- Build and deliver digital playbooks, standard methodologies, and training to regional teams.
- Support all the team in the region to sell-in and negotiate digital agreements to improve Apple’s interest.
- Be abreast on market trends and partner’s platform capabilities and strategic plans for new partnership opportunities
- Drive regular digital reviews and digital planning with sales regions.
- KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- 8 + of validated experience in an eCommerce, retail, or business development role.
- Proven experience succeeding in a sophisticated, matrix and cross-functional projects
- Proven understanding and experience leading sales, marketing or eCommerce related projects
- Ability to personally deliver large scale initiatives in a fast-paced environment with high levels of complexity and ambiguity
- Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns, from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- Innovative thinking to approach challenges from multiple angles
- Experience setting, managing and reporting against multi-year plans, budgets,
- critical metrics, breakthroughs, roadmaps, etc.
- Ability to encourage, influence and collaborate across a wide range of constituents across functions and organizational levels
- Proven organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Willing to take action and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The Digital Channel Team drives the development of digital strategies across Apple channels. It is creating a consistent brand experience in the digital world, whether it is on a partner’s website or on global marketplaces or on social commerce. This team serves as the center of expertise on eCommerce and will be instrumental in unlocking Apple’s potential in improving customer experience, brand presence, and sales growth across digital channels. We are seeking a digital channel development manager to drive business development and build digital channel programs and roadmap with key partners. This role will be instrumental to revolutionize digital partner engagement to transform Apple’s customer experience across global digital channels. This role is highly collaborative and you will need to work closely with regional sales teams, as well as external key partners to drive digital success and Apple’s sales growth.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree, MBA (preferred)
- Ability in multiple languages preferred