Communications and Employee Engagement Programs, Maps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Maps is the most popular mapping application on iOS. We offer an incredible, connected experience across the Apple ecosystem – iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, CarPlay – and are delivering the future of maps to hundreds of millions of customers. The Apple Maps team is seeking a program manager to deliver engagement programs for its employees across all geographies. This is a cross-functional position, working with internal partners to develop, produce, and implement employee engagement and communication initiatives within Maps. This is a hands-on, multi-functional, highly-engaged job. A phenomenal PM is the beating heart of their team.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to draft content and messaging for a range of internal communication channels including employee emails, newsletters, websites, Keynote presentations.
- Ability to plan and drive projects independently, able to work a flexible schedule, and adopt change and ambiguity.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to balance multiple, high-urgency projects simultaneously.
- Experience driving communications plans that support business priorities.
- Strong track record in internal communications and employee engagement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and agencies and foster business partnerships.
- Ability to interact with entire organization including senior management, with confidence and ease.
- Creative thinker who can bring new ideas and programs to fruition.
Help define employee engagement strategy for global Maps organization. Create and analyze employee engagement surveys, listening to the organization and identifying key areas for strategic development. Work with the communications manager to produce internal communications projects including presentations and executive communications. Plan and support all-hands meetings, quarterly business reviews, speakers, poster talks, team meetings, and other events with worldwide participation. Develop and execute employee engagement programs that increase team member alignment, build strong teams, promote effective feedback and recognition, and empower employees with the confidence to innovate. Expand our network of affinity groups and promote global participation. Identify and manage training programs that develop soft skills and promote inclusion & diversity. Work with senior leadership to keep employees up to date on business priorities, product vision, accomplishments, and milestones.
Education & Experience
Open to all educational backgrounds but several years of relevant experience a must.