Integrated Producer - Apple Services, Creative Communications
Culver City, California, United States
We are seeking a seasoned Integrated Producer to join the Apple Services Creative Communications Team. Apple Services is in a period of rapid development and it’s an exciting time to join. This is an opportunity for the right individual to have a direct impact on a team that will help define the future of Apple’s core media products through thoughtful, strategic, creative thinking and innovative communication initiatives. The right candidate will have at least 6 years of experience managing creative production and possess positive relationships with production vendors/partners. This person has an innate ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, negotiate and handle budgets, deliver on time, and relentlessly uphold our creative vision to the high standard of Apple. This role is the face of Creative Production to external vendors and executives alike. Deep familiarity with creative planning and effective resource management is expected, as well as understanding the impact of production decisions on both creative output and our cross functional partner’s business’. The role requires a specialist in managing expectations, and ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
- 6+ years of acting as a Producer in a creative advertising agency or internal creative team
- Expert knowledge of marketing, content creation and production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model
- Ability to live between ten thousand feet and thirty thousand feet, to not only fulfill against daily needs, but to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure
- Established network of premier Creative, Production, Digital, Photography, Illustration, and freelance agency partners
- Demonstrated experience in successfully balancing multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster
- Ability to review SOW’s, handle budgets, negotiate costs efficiently with third party vendors, build PR’s, PO’s and track spend
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively coordinating with partners to bring ideas to life
- Execute creative ideas and communications across a variety of mediums from digital display, print, OOH, film and video, illustration, animation, photography, email, experiential activations, and website landing pages
- Maintain the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required
This role is responsible for leading the end-to-end content creation and production processes across our Apple Services marketing initiatives. MORE SPECIFICALLY: Lead and manage communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables. Identify partners - from design and creative to production and post production. Lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs. Navigate competing priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges. Coordinate projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative expediently. Foster relationships with cross-functional teams ensuring that we’re delivering against asks while crafting an environment that allows for innovation. Work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows. Plan, lead, and communicate internal and external workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables. Independently handle budgets and agency relationships, while managing clear briefs to ensure that key internal and external partners are aligned. Craft and inform SOW’s with the ability to accurately assess and inform burn.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.