Administrative Manager, Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to create products and services that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms team is redefining the advertising model by developing highly effective, scalable advertising products that help content creators thrive while upholding Apple’s commitment to always respect user privacy. We help publishers and developers promote and monetize their work while also helping people around the world discover apps and media. Today, we are a global organization that powers ads in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. We're looking for an energetic and experienced professional to define and implement administrative service standards for Apple's rapidly growing and globally distributed Ad Platforms team. In this role, you will recruit, develop, and lead Executive Assistants and Office Managers who support our scaling organization. Are you excited by the impact you have on every colleague you engage with, from intern to VP, from hallway chats to auditorium meetings? Do you care deeply about empowering employees to do their best work, if so, we want to talk to you!
- Experience in successful workplace management for a global organization.
- Experience leading during times of significant growth with shifting priorities, new office rollouts and diverse internal stakeholder communications.
- A skill of managing bandwidth and balancing workloads of multiple individuals. This includes the coordination of back-up support for partners and management team members.
- Comfortable with aligning and leading a cohort of colleagues who are not direct reports.
- A minimum of six years of relevant administrative or professional services work experience.
- A minimum of one year supervising employees.
- Comfort with and interest in traveling to global locations and teams as necessary to ensure alignment and build relationships.
At the highest level, you will build a strong, service-oriented team. This will include recruiting, selecting, onboarding, supervising and developing executive and administrative support staff. This position will also conduct annual talent reviews and making personnel decisions related to compensation and capacity planning as our team grows. You will successfully partner and align with internal partners like HRBPs, Executive Assistants, Office Managers and Executive Assistants for updating and streamlining existing procedures and policies as possible, as well as vetting and piloting new regional and international support initiatives. As the owner of workplace standards, you’ll stay abreast of company policies and best practices, and educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures. You’ll build a network with other administrative support leaders across Apple, so you can help each other execute with excellence. You'll define what great service looks like, and continuously look for ways to improve the workplace experience for all employees. You'll be able to flex from strategic to tactical work depending on priorities and needs, and apply strong leadership and mentorship skills to build and develop talent.
Education & Experience
BA/BS and/or related certification.