Affiliate Performance Partners AMR Program Manager and WW Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. At Apple great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Apple Retail is looking for an experienced and hardworking Performance Partners Program Manager to make a difference by getting results in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. As the Americas Performance Partners Program Manager, you will work with a select group of robust media partners, our agency and cross-functional teams to drive traffic and revenue for Apple's Online Store. You will be responsible for the health and efficiency of the AMR agency which includes, but is not limited to annual and quarterly sales planning, campaign planning, detailed execution and program analytics and insights. Additionally, as a WW Lead, you will be the advocate of the regional (Europe and Asia) Performance Partner Managers, developing best of breed processes, sourcing tools, developing creative and the global approvals vital to help them achieve their business goals.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in digital marketing with specific extensive experience in affiliate and pay-for-performance program management.
- Experience handling vendors and media partners relationships.
- Passionately analytical with attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail with strong interpersonal and time management / prioritization skills.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Omniture and measuring campaign performance.
- Experience working with Performance Partners platforms or networks such as Commission Junction, Performance Horizon, Impact Radius.
- Experience in consumer electronics industry a plus.
- Helps set quarterly and yearly program targets and develop a corresponding plan to deliver the agreed goals. - Develops revenue projections and is proactive in highlighting any variance to plan. - Clearly communicates status throughout the quarter against goals and objectives to senior management, identifying risks and opportunities. - Presents results to upper management in quarterly business reviews. - Seeks out and present new impactful opportunities for growth. - Manages media partner relationships including high-touch outreach to top performers, media partner Q&A that cannot be answered by vendor and troubleshoot technical and transactional inquiries. - Works cross-functionally internally on campaigns and initiatives and develops plans to support such programs and drive revenue. - Manages the Performance Partners agency to help prioritize work and drive towards achieving goals. - Works with the Analytics team to develop reports to best demonstrate program results. - Responsible for securing budgets for program, opening Purchase Orders, and approving payments. - Supports seasonal and launch activities and lead the quarterly promotions and campaign flight plan and report on these activities weekly. - Ensures integrity of the Apple brand on all media partner sites and campaigns. - Leads the WW team to have global alignment with regional nuances. Knows the regional nuances to better represent the regional programs and help the regional program managers. - Has regular communication with regional program managers to communicate strategy and help resolve issues. - Maintains relationship with global technology partner assuring they meet contractual SLAs and troubleshooting issues that arise. - Works in close partnership with Apple legal and Procurement to negotiate contracts, service agreements and statements of work. - Keeps track of competitive landscape using partner, vendor, agency information, industry news. - Stays abreast of industry trends and standard methodologies. - Works closely with Internal Creative team on all partner touch points including launch assets, website portals, auto-generated emails and media partner communications.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus.