Business Operations and Strategy Mgr
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and encourage you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team! Join the Apple Media Products Localization team, working within our organization to understand and improve our processes, and measure our impact on the global customer experience. In this role you will help us define our future vision and drive efficiency improvements. You will get involved in our planning cycles to help scope the level of effort for our projects, articulate our resource requirements and implement and supervise our success metrics. In addition, you will work closely with cross functional teams such as Product, Business, Operations and Engineering managing projects focused on improving the language experience across our International markets.
- Exceptional business operational strategy and analytics background, preferably from a top consulting firm working in digital media and technology sectors
- Ability to quickly structure and synthesize large data sets to define insightful and meaningful recommendations to complex, ambiguous business problems
- Able to lead large cross functional projects, building consensus with stakeholders
- Ability to simplify complex problems, and comprehend matters that stretch outside of your personal area of expertise
- Consistent record in leading teams across multiple functions to deliver results
- A self-starter with passion to do something great and a go-getter attitude
- Exceptional communication skills that are effective across all levels of the organization
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in an ambiguous, dynamic environment with the highest standards of integrity and ethics, while dealing with challenging deadlines and opposing priorities
- Working within a small robust team you will help create a data framework to inform our future strategic direction and monitor the efficiency of our tools and workflow - You will manage projects focused on improving the languages experience for our customers - You will bring your passion for technology into the Localization space and help gather requirements working closely with our Engineering and Localization teams - Use your experience to improve our workflow processes working closely with our Engineering and Localization Leads - Work collaboratively with our Localization and Operational teams to help identify areas for growth and build winning pitches to secure sparse resources - Build partnerships within our Server UI teams and Featured Editorial teams to arm them with insights to make informed business decision
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Business, Finance, Engineering or a related field. MBA or a relevant post graduate degree is a plus. Prior experience in management consulting or business strategy at a tech company and/or startup is a plus. Advanced proficiency in MS Office and iWork suites Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are valued.