Content Strategy Manager, Apple Arcade
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The App Store is the largest gaming platform in the world. In 2008, we launched with 500 apps and games. Now there are millions. And now we have started the next chapter with Apple Arcade, the first game subscription service for mobile, desktop and the living room featuring over 100 new and exclusive games, including original releases from renowned creators. We are looking for a curious, hardworking and experienced Content Strategy Manager to join the App Store team. We're growing and urge you to apply!
- At least 7 years of content strategy and/or business development experience in the games industry, at a studio/developer, publishing company, hardware manufacturer or platform provider
- Deep knowledge of and passion for mobile games, and a hunger to help define the future of mobile gaming
- Understanding of the global games industry, and knowledge of key developers and trends from around the world
- Experience of internal and external development
- Deal structuring and negotiation
- Strong presentation skills, including experience presenting to senior executives
- Self-motivated and driven to do the best work of your career
- Ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple high priority projects under tight deadlines
- High integrity, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and sense of humor required
In this role, you will be a key member of the Content Strategy team ensuring the best games and developers are included in our portfolio. You have a strategic and analytical approach, to understand, advocate and articulate why a game or a developer are right for the catalog. You will partner with cross-functional teams to understand the market and propose the best titles and partner for our growing catalog. You will manage relationships with some of the best gaming companies across the world , representing Apple Arcade in the gaming industry and evangelizing our program with the community. You have flexibility in relationship building and understanding of games and gaming culture, as you will be working with corporations and independent developers, and on a wide variety of game types.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred