Wireless Systems Engineer (WiFi/Bluetooth)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) organization and be part of an outstanding team of engineers to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. Be ready to make something outstanding when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. We have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices and strengthens our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product? Then join the Connectivity Performance team!
- Strong understanding of WiFi or Bluetooth, BLE protocols
- Background or research experience in RF, Digital, Wireless communications
- Programming in C or C++
- Experience in python for data analysis and visualization
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite
You will be working closely with multi-functional teams to identify the right design choices to implement based on the data. Also be responsible for assessing radio and system performance gains by evaluating design choices for various wireless software features.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience. PhD preferred.
- Knowledge of audio/video codecs
- Experience in radio coexistence with WiFi, BT, Cellular is a plus
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and communicate efficiently.
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers.