WW Demand Generation Cross-Functional Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the most important and high profile moments within Apple Retail? Apple’s Retail Commerce team is seeking a cross-functional lead to join our team of digital marketers. In this role, you will work along side teams such as Marcom, Retail Marketing, Analytics, and Product Marketing to craft the digital marketing strategy and execution plans for NPI, seasonal campaigns, sales programs and more. You thrive in navigating through sophisticated projects, ambiguity, and can constantly see around corners. You have a strong attention to detail and are highly organized to ensure results and timelines are met for the team’s detailed execution on these high intensity moments. You are able to make mid to high level digital marketing decisions on the fly, and communicate clearly why those decisions were made to program leads, managers, and executive teams. You are a strong presenter, comfortable communicating plans, and results to any level of audiences, from your peers to VPs. Along with the ability to lead cross-functionally, you also have the strategic skills to discover, test, and develop groundbreaking new initiatives from future trends, marketing research through to talking to various partners internally. You have excellent communication skills to deliver a compelling story why demand generation team should be investing in those new areas.
- +12 years of proven experience in e-commerce, performance marketing, digital marketing with a strong background in project management.
- +5 years in a lead role on large projects where planning, executions, involves more than 3 teams, with geo specific implications.
- Expertise in SEM, SEO, Display, Social, partner, DM, marketing. Internal search, voice commerce, AI marketing experience a plus.
- Ability to present to any audience level, and adjust the content accordingly.
- Familiar with reporting tools such as Omniture, Tableau, and experienced in working with highly hardworking digital marketing program managers.
- Ability to understand technical projects, initiatives, and break it down to a comprehensive communication.
- Comfortable speaking with engineering teams on user situations and technical requirements.
- Understand digital retail events and seasonal trends that impact the digital marketing industry.
- Passionate about collaborating with cross-functional teams; establishing trust, communicating openly and optimally balancing the needs of partners.
- Able to handle ambiguity and to work independently as well as part of a cohesive, robust team.
- Highly motivated; able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational, prioritization and time-management skills.
- Possess extraordinary verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience working for global brands, premium/luxury preferred.
- Experience working in the Retail Industry.
- Consulting in digital, ecommerce, marketing experience preferred.
Responsibilities include: - Develop e-commerce business analytics, insights and reports across all digital marketing programs. - Compile and provide results, data points, and insights, to support program managers and the head of demand generation, to build insightful insight on all demand generation activities. - Focus on data analysis to support the leader of Digital Marketing, and program managers, to creative visually compelling presentations and proposals targeted at growing the business. - Demonstrate a healthy, positive relationship with your own team and cross functional team for smooth execution of any projects. - Proactively work cross-functionally with Marcom, digital content management, Merchandising, Analysts, retail marketing, Technology team, to understand performance and cross functional insights. - Provide updates and advise the global demand generation team on key initiative timelines, scope, and core strategy. - Stay on top of industry trends globally, the latest developments in the digital marketing landscape, the latest industry tools and worldwide standard methodologies. Take advantage of industry developments. - Evaluate opportunities and lead testing efforts as appropriate.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree Required