App Clips Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We're looking for an engineer to help us shape the future direction of App Clips. Together, we’ll build on Apple's frameworks and platforms to bring users into apps right in the moment they need them. Your vision and impact will touch many parts of Apple as you help move our platforms and services forward.
- Ability to thrive with a highly collaborative team that loves learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong development and software design skills
- Detailed knowledge of Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with networking, system performance is desired, but not necessary
- Creativity and enthusiasm for design
In this role, you will help us craft new and innovative App Clips features, and take existing features to the next level. You’ll be involved from beginning to end—brainstorming, prototyping, coding, debugging, shipping, and addressing customer feedback. You will collaborate with application and framework teams, and Apple’s Human Interface group. We want you to be imaginative, highly motivated, and care deeply about craftsmanship and quality.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred.