AI/ML - Account & Program Manager, Annotation Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The AI/ML Annotation Operations team is a fast paced, dynamic environment. In this role you will engage with teams across Apple’s ecosystem with the ultimate goal of delivering high-quality annotated data that meets their needs. You will be responsible for gathering initial requirements, following through on all program commitments from our cross-functional operations and engineering teams, and maintaining the customer relationship. You will need to understand the strategic goals of your customers to help prioritize operations tasks and inform capacity planning of operational resources. Being successful at Annotations Account Management and Annotations Program Management means that teams all across Apple, working on unreleased products and/or existing beloved features, will come to rely on you to meet their annotations needs with high quality, cost-effective, and timely annotated data.
- 8+ years of experience in Account Management or Program Management in a technical and highly cross-functional domain.
- Experience in customer-facing roles with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal. Can clearly articulate pointed questions to disambiguate strong customer requests from true customer requirements.
- Good listener, always seeking to understand before formulating a strong opinion.
- Excellent in teamwork and relationship building. Works to establish a collaborative working relationship. Not above doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Follows through on commitments exhibiting a high degree of personal ownership and accountability.
- Strategic thinker, continually looking for ways to increase productivity and decrease confusion for customers and operations teams.
- Self-directed and proactive. You thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with annotated data and ML researchers is a plus.
You are a seasoned and technical program manager with exceptionally high EQ, and you love working with people across technical and non-technical domains to solve problems and deliver results. In this role, you’ll have a chance to lean on all of your soft skills and technical background while you engage with teams across Apple’s ecosystem who are working on cutting-edge machine learning technology. You will work across numerous groups in the operations, engineering, and business teams to create a program that will deliver annotated data to your customers, meeting their requirements. You will act as the overall program manager ensuring follow-through on many operational projects, from prototyping to QA to acceptance testing. You will work with the data analytics and capacity planning team to inform future annotations capacity requirements. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of your customers by delivering annotated data within all specified dimensions, and by working collaboratively to solve problems as they arise, gaining your customer’s trust and confidence.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s of Science degree, MBA preferred