Product Manager, Marketing Measurement
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Ready to do your life's best work? Apple is looking for someone with product or solutions engineering experience to help design and drive implementation of our marketing measurement product across Apple Services. The Product Manager, Marketing Measurement will work in close partnership with stakeholders, our measurement product team and engineering. To succeed, you will need to balance stakeholder desires against user privacy needs while negotiating roadmap space with engineering teams you do not own or manage. The overall goal of the role is to ensure consistency and quality of implementation. This is an opportunity to take point on crafting the right way to measure marketing outcomes in each service, and work with our operations team to ensure any issues are resolved.
- 3+ years of AdTech/MarTech product management and/or related program experience in a high-tech company
- Hands-on experience working with large scale marketing automation solutions
- Program management experience for marketing campaigns from creation to tracking to reporting
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Experience conducting user research, assessing needs and product limitations, and integrating observations into future requirements
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, including timely and proactive communication of timelines, status, and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise, and credible manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to self-audit work
Gather user stories to build requirements from Marketing, Engineering, Services Product, Apple Privacy teams and other stakeholders. Scope and prioritize initiatives based on business impact. Work directly with Measurement Operations to ensure that current implementations cover all edge cases and behave as expected. Collaborate with Technical and UX/Design teams to author high quality specifications. Ensure that all user ingress and egress points are mapped and behaviors are well known for each Service. Drive key features to enable measurement and integration with the attribution platform, including partnering with engineering and program management to define a delivery and release plan. Ensure that designs and timelines fit with the measurement system product roadmap. Communicate delivery timeline, key dates, and applicable updates to partners. Partner with engineering during development to quickly address and resolve outstanding questions and issues. Work closely with QA and stakeholders to ensure product is tested and functions as designed/expected. Responsibility extends to ensuring integrity and quality of the data, infrastructure and process. Deliver documentation of the research and decisions that led to the current solutions. Evangelize product across the organization and drive adoption.
Education & Experience
Education Bachelor's degree Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.