Culver City, California, United States
Apple's Media Product (AMP) Design Team is seeking a Senior Product Designer to design experiences for internal tools. These products are the platform that allows Apple Employees to manage, modify, and publish content for Apple Tv Plus. We are looking for an outstanding human interface designer who is passionate about user experience design and wants to help shape the development of internal tools. The designer will be responsible for researching and designing new user experiences based on business requirements. Deliverables include high fidelity mockups, and documentation required for pixel perfect implementation. The role will work alongside designers, engineers, and cross functional teams to ensure a successful product.
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Expertise using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Invision, and other design related software required
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience working on responsive web apps, and designing for iOS and Cocoa is highly desired
- Ability to articulate ideas and present work
- Experience leading and managing several complex projects simultaneously
- Expertise documenting interaction details, visual design specifications and QA of the implemented product
The ideal candidate has a proven track record solving complex interaction problems across multiple platforms. Candidate has an eye for pixel perfect detail, and possesses a strong blend of interaction and visual design skills, as well as user-centered design principals. The applicant must have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. Prior experience working within and contribute to a design system is a plus. The candidate must be a natural collaborator with excellent communication skills and able to present to peers, cross functional teams team, and executives. Applicant will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Editorial, Project Management, and QA. Candidate should be self-motivated, proactive, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
Education & Experience
BFA or BA